"Oh to Grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be.
Let thy goodness, like a fetter
bind my wandering heart to Thee!"


Sunday, October 7, 2007

No Looking Back

This is a video that I, by the Grace of God, clicked on when I was on YouTube tonight. It is a video of a song by Mainstay compiled by a dear Christian brother of mine. Needless to say, it's late and I knew the Lord had me up for a reason...there was something on my conscience. I had never even heard this song before, but when I watched this, I wept. It's overwhelming to see how far the Lord has brought me in my walk with Him...He never fails to keep opening my eyes so that I may behold wondrous things out of His law (Psalm 119:18). And this video is a glimpse of the journey that you are taken on as a Child of the Most High. You forget about everything that you have heard, everything that the world has offered to you. You forget about all of it, all the false hopes, all the self-help, and you aren't satisfied with anything less than the glory of Christ. It's real. This has happened for me...and no matter what, I'm not turning back. I can't, I'm too taken by His Glory.




"I don't care who I am...I lost that interest."

No comments: