"Oh to Grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be.
Let thy goodness, like a fetter
bind my wandering heart to Thee!"


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flee From Idolatry!

Here is one of the most convicting messages I have heard about idolatry. This is a sermon by Andrew Webb on the danger of playing with the fire of idolatry- the scripture is 1 Corinthians 10:6-14. Lord willing, take the time to listen to it all the way through, and I pray the Lord will examine our hearts for idols.

1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.



This isn't a two part sermon, it is just a separate sermon on the same topic of idolatry by Webb. Both of them are good though. This second one deals with Deuteronomy 4:15-31.



I recommend checking out all of Andrew Webb's sermons which can be found here.
His sermons are very, very sound and scriptural and have admonished me much.

No comments: